Intern - Brand House Project
Silvertree Internet Holdings builds and invests in tech businesses targeting South African and African consumers, with a growing portfolio of high-growth online companies. We focus on rapid, disciplined and number-driven execution, with a strong operational focus, implementing global-proven business models that take advantage of technology.
We are looking for a dynamic, professional and proactive Intern to work on our exciting Brand house project. It is likely that the Internship will be for a six month period.
The main objective of this role is to investigate a role up of natural and organic South African brands.
The successful candidate will conduct independent research on South African retailers both online and offline to collect the following information:
- Natural and organic brands that are stocked with each retailer.
- Which SKUs are stocked with each retailer.
- What are the price points for the different skus.
- Sales velocity per brand/sku.
- What are the competitive non-organic brands and their price points in each retailer.
- What is the shelf allocation percentage of natural and organic products vs. all other products.
- Build hypotheses around which brands should be approached for building the brand house.
- Completed University degree in business and marketing.
- Highly numerate
- Passion for natural and organic products in the fast-moving consumer space.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Creative thinker.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• This will be a paid internship and an opportunity to grow your skills in this exciting project